Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

good...

well this was very entertaining. I would love to see a sequel with a mini map

F2Jam The Music Game v1.0 F2Jam The Music Game v1.0

THIS WAS AWSOME,

very good game, nice effects, nice songs and variation. nice difficulty,

one problem tho. when the bars are scrolling down it looks like ther are two of them. ya. anyways had fun playing this game for about forty minunts then my eyes started to hurt. nice songs again.

in a sequel, mabey have some actual licensed songs, but im not sure if you would watn tot do that, but watev, jusat add mor songs

XceeD responds:

Thanks for the response, I'm going to add a lot more songs for later releases. (Though don't expect the next release to come soon because I have a lot of school work and can only work in weekend. :/ Pity me :P)
Well, I would add licensed songs but I don't think that'll be legal xD! I'm adding songs people suggest to me though. If you want a song in, just PM me.

Draw-Play 2 Draw-Play 2

greate!!!

loved the first one, could of improved with more traps ect. but besides that it was pretty good. loved the editor, but a major bug was when i would click play in editor mode and i moved my mouse it would shoot a line across the screen to my mouse, screwing my whole masteripce. also, i playing for a second time on hard and i clicked the menue button half way through! real turn off!!!. but it had a good dificutly and was overal a good game. also, mabey a create-a-player mode? liked the music too. the black and white got boaring after a while. still prety good.

The Halloween Hunt The Halloween Hunt

decently good ROPHGG

yo man dis was good, da sound was okay but a bit boaring but none the less okay, tood animatoin, nice and smoooth like iceing. my friend thinks the halloweeen coins look like pudding. lol, rofl. umm goo job

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

great

u should have a bigger screen but alghtou its goddam tood

Ragdoll Avalanche Ragdoll Avalanche

i try to play the deoms on ur site they dont work

this game is addictive and great, lots of efort needs sound thou

Destroy the World Destroy the World

good job

theez grafix were very nice especialy the explosions, though i couldnt get past level 2 i loved everyting. it got boaring though. and the screen got a little crammed. mabey make a sequel with a bigger screen

Dr. Jim

keep it up

Striplings 2060 Striplings 2060

Good creative gameplay

its good

but how do u win??? i tyd to get the presnt but i couildnt

to hard

BoMToons responds:

Thanks...there's no way to win.

whack a bullet v1.6 whack a bullet v1.6

iloved it fo'shizzle

it was a good and creative game type
game play was fast and enjoyable for 10 min
good job

and i want to win that goddam codded game!!!

Stranded! Stranded!

BEST ACTION GAME ON NEWGROUNDS

MAN, THIS HAD THE JUST RIGHT AMOUNT OF GUNS. MY FAV IS THE MINI!

all the guns were balanced nicely the diffuculty was nice and it could use some more power ups besides stoping time and more heath

it was greate though, got to level 15!!!!