Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

LOVED THE LOADING ANIMATION!!!!

GREAT

SHOULD OF DONE THE WHOLE TENATIOUS D SONG THO

Bluetack Episode 1 Bluetack Episode 1

interesting...

this is some very creative character design.
liked the humor and the poster's at the doctors office were very humorus.

keep up the great work.

MoreLikeBlue MoreLikeBlue

AWSOME

animation very smooth and good plot. wat is up with the dancing water cooler tho

ALL MY 5'S BELONG TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

good...

well this was very entertaining. I would love to see a sequel with a mini map

F2Jam The Music Game v1.0 F2Jam The Music Game v1.0

THIS WAS AWSOME,

very good game, nice effects, nice songs and variation. nice difficulty,

one problem tho. when the bars are scrolling down it looks like ther are two of them. ya. anyways had fun playing this game for about forty minunts then my eyes started to hurt. nice songs again.

in a sequel, mabey have some actual licensed songs, but im not sure if you would watn tot do that, but watev, jusat add mor songs

XceeD responds:

Thanks for the response, I'm going to add a lot more songs for later releases. (Though don't expect the next release to come soon because I have a lot of school work and can only work in weekend. :/ Pity me :P)
Well, I would add licensed songs but I don't think that'll be legal xD! I'm adding songs people suggest to me though. If you want a song in, just PM me.

Draw-Play 2 Draw-Play 2

greate!!!

loved the first one, could of improved with more traps ect. but besides that it was pretty good. loved the editor, but a major bug was when i would click play in editor mode and i moved my mouse it would shoot a line across the screen to my mouse, screwing my whole masteripce. also, i playing for a second time on hard and i clicked the menue button half way through! real turn off!!!. but it had a good dificutly and was overal a good game. also, mabey a create-a-player mode? liked the music too. the black and white got boaring after a while. still prety good.

- The New East Coast - - The New East Coast -

very different and good

This has a very promonant halloween-y feel. i loved that violin. Keep up the good work. im supprised it hasnt been downloaded more.

-DrJim

Greeksta-69 responds:

thanks man

Confines of a Memory (Abbv.) Confines of a Memory (Abbv.)

disapointed

i love all of your work, all, exept this, it wasnt as good as some of your other work. i mean it was ok but not exepional. by the way i want to create musci just like u! could you IM at Drjim156 on AIM pleaz i have some questions about what software to use. thanx and keep up the great work!